Wednesday, June 20

Giambi Steroid questioning?

Apparantely Jason Giambi is being summoned by another Grand Jury to discuss steriods.



Really...Jason Giambi did steriods? I am absolutely shocked. I love how Selig and the rest of the Mlb execs, every once in awhile pretend that they care about steriods. It is all a game with these people; a way to keep a good repoire with the fans who don't like seeing such an american staple be tarnishe by the use of illegal substances. I've talked about it till I was blue in the face; steriods use was rampant in the 90's and to pinpoint just some of the top players (Giambi,Bonds,Canseco, McGwire) is just wrong. To me, it's like punishing people for rampant cocaine use in the seventies. As long as they don't do it anymore, who cares? Who are we to punish people for belonging to a drug-fueled era? I mean unless they change like this....

















or this....

No comments: